Organisation Aims and Outcomes
Key Strategic Aims of the Organisation:
- To identify and provide psychological and social support preventive and intervention therapeutic services for marginalised and disadvantaged adults, children and young people with mental and physical Long Term Health Conditions, to promote and to maintain independence and achieve the best possible quality of life.
- To provide high quality services for all communities and Organisations
- To continually improve and expand our services.
- To include beneficiaries and the local population in planning and evaluating our services
Key Strategic Objectives of the Organisation
That adults, children and young people with mental and physical Long Term Health Conditions will be able to better self-manage their condition(s) and their lives through a personalised community-based self-management intervention and preventative approach with the following outcomes-
- Improved quality life: to enable marginalised and disadvantaged “hard-to-reach adults, children and young people experiencing most disadvantages in communities to have better chances in life, with better access to training and development to improve their life, health, and long term employment skills.
- Personalised psychological and social self-management care pathways : to enable marginalised and disadvantaged “hard to-reach” adults, children and young people to achieve stronger communities, with more active citizens working together to tackle problems.
- More choice and control over physical and mental health and lifestyle issues: to enable marginalised and disadvantaged “hard-to-reach” communities to have improved psychological, social and mental wellbeing with a focus on overcoming isolation and fragmentation and encouraging inclusion, connection and integration.
- Personalised health prevention and health promotion awareness: to help achieve healthier and more active adults, children, and young people tackling issues of obesity, weight management and other health related issues in achieving healthy lifestyle.
- Seamless Service : to meet the challenge of providing psychological and social support services that increases the prospects of volunteering and employability